Horizon INC. Ltd offers its services to persons over the age of 18. The registration procedure is necessary for every Horizon INC. Ltd customer.
The purpose of this website is to provide you with general information about Horizon INC. Ltd. The terms are developed by us and will help you use related products and services. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this website. We reserve the right to make modifications to these terms. Please check this page occasionally to keep track of any changes we make, as they are mandatory for you.
By using this website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age and have the legal competence to create a contract with us. If you do not meet these requirements, you should not use the website.
PRIVACY AND USE POLICIECS OF THE SITE
1. Basic concepts
Website – a website located on the Internet at horizon-inc.top
Website resource – the content of the website (applications, links, documents, photos, etc. information products).
User – a user of the Site who is registered in accordance with the established procedure and uses the Site Resources.
2. General provisions
- 2.1. This Policy is an official standard document and defines the procedure for processing and protecting information about individuals using the Website Resource.
- 2.2. The purpose of this Policy is to ensure proper protection of information about Users, including their personal data, from unauthorized access and disclosure.
- 2.3. The relations related to the collection, storage, dissemination, and protection of User information are regulated by this Policy and the current legislation.
- 2.5. By using the Site Resources, the User agrees to the terms of this Policy.
- 2.6. If the User does not agree to the terms of this Policy, the use of the Site Resources must be immediately terminated.
- 3.1. By providing services for the use of the Site Resources, the Site Administration, acting in a reasonable manner and in good faith, believes that the User:
- has all the necessary rights allowing the use of the Site Resources.
- specifies credible personal information sufficient to use the Site Resources;
- is aware that some types of information transmitted by the User when using the Site Resources cannot be deleted by the User;
- has read this Policy, agrees to it and assumes the rights and obligations specified in it.
- 3.2. The Site Administration does not verify the accuracy of the information received (collected) about Users.
4. Purposes of information processing
The Site Administration processes information on the Users, including their personal data, in order to fulfill the Site Administration’s obligations to the Users regarding the use of Site Resources and providing Users with current and summary information.
5. Composition of User information
The Site Administration can process information on the Users, which includes:
- 5.1. Personal data of the Users provided with the consent of the Users and necessary for the use of the Site Resources is name, email address, electronic wallets.
6. Processing the personal data of the Users
- 6.1. The processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of the principles:
- legality of the purposes and methods of personal data processing and integrity;
- compliance of the purposes of personal data processing with the goals defined in advance and declared when collecting personal data, as well as the powers of the Site Administration;
- compliance of the extent and nature of the processed personal data, methods of personal data processing with the purposes of personal data processing;
- inadmissibility of integration of personal databases created for incompatible purpose.
- 6.1.1. Conditions and purposes of personal data processing
The Site Administration processes the User's personal data after receiving the consent in order to provide services to the User for the use of the Site Resources.
- 6.1.2. Collection of personal data
The User's personal data provided for in paragraph 5.1 of this Policy is transferred to the Site Administration with the User's consent. The User's consent to the transfer of the personal data to the Site Administration is provided in the form of implicative actions when the User first downloads the Site Resources.
- 6.1.3. Storage and use of personal data
The personal data of the Users is stored exclusively on electronic media and processed using automated systems.
- 6.1.4. Transfer of personal data
The personal data of the Users is not transferred to any third parties, except in cases expressly provided for in this Policy. The provision of the personal data of the Users at the request of state bodies (local self-government bodies) is carried out in accordance with the procedure provided for by law.
- 6.1.5. Destruction of personal data
The User's personal data is destroyed when the Site Administration deletes the information provided by the User from its electronic media after the expiration of their relevance;
- 6.2 The personal information of the Users received by the Site Administration cannot be accessed by other Users.
7. Rights and obligations of the Users
The Users have the right to exercise unlimited free access to the Site Resources, thus updating information about themselves.
8. Measures to protect User information
The Site Administration takes technical and organizational and legal measures to ensure the protection of the User's personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, dissemination, as well as from other illegal actions.
9. Limitation of the Policy
This Policy does not apply to the actions and Internet resources of third parties.
Each deposit is considered a private transaction between Horizon INC. Ltd and its customer.
The customers process all financial transactions solely at their discretion and at their own risk. The size and term of the deposit is determined individually by each customer.
We do not tolerate SPAM in our company.
We prohibit unsolicited emails of any kind in connection with the marketing of services provided by Horizon INC. Ltd.
If you haven't received an email from Horizon INC. Ltd, please do not forget to check the Spam folder, because some mail services may consider our email as spam.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SUPPORT
- Each customer has the right to receive any additional information from our support service.
- The customer can contact our support team through our support form or in any other convenient way.
- The customer agrees to behave politely with our support team and follow the instructions to prevent anyone from being in a potentially negative situation.
PROCEDURE FOR MODIFYING THIS POLICY
The Administration of Horizon INC. Ltd reserves the right to modify the current document without the consent of investors.